Topic: How to Empower ABAP Developers
When: On Demand
Duration: 45 min.
75% of all business transactions in the world go through an SAP system at any given point. Many companies have been using SAP for years. Historically, this has meant huge time, money and resource investments in custom code and ABAP development just for upkeep of these outdated systems.
We stand by our mission: empower IT departments to drive business results! This time, we want to empower ABAP developers and show you how to elevate your developer skills with rapid application development.
Enjoy our ABAP session - from developers for developers! Make use of your ABAP developers and transform your legacy custom development - ALL with the help of a no-code/low-code solution like Neptune Software's.
In this webinar, we'll show you:
- How we can help to develop and deploy Fiori Apps easily without the heavy coding
- How to also do frontend as an ABAP developer
- How to create a normal ABAP Class as your data source, use one of Neptunes' interface out of the box solutions, and expose your ABAP Class as a data source
- How to design the ABAP Classes when it comes to Online Apps, Offline Apps, as well as Hybrid Apps
- A live demo of Neptune DXP's Low-Code in action
Join our ABAP webinar to hear about the challenges that ABAP developers face when it comes to implementing Fiori Apps for their enterprise.