The R&D department which builds our DXP (Digital Experience Platform) is looking for a Security Engineer
As Security Engineer you will be responsible of overseeing and leading the CyberSecurity efforts across the R&D department which is responsible for building products and services for Neptune’s customers. You will report to the VP of Engineering and be responsible of leading and executing our security engineering efforts. The goal is to leverage automation as much as possible.
The R&D department has several teams with different tech stacks. You will be responsible to define, grow and improve the QA strategy of the R&D department. This is a new role, which allows you to have a significant impact on Neptune’s Cyber Security strategy and culture.
All our products exist out of web applications and mobile clients. We’re also in the process of attaining ISO27001 certification.
- Design and implement cyber security strategies (e.g. 0 Trust) for Neptune software products.
- Help, coach, and guide other engineers in creating better, secure products.
- Routine penetration testing and other security testing that you deem useful for our products and our services we manage within the R&D department.
- Collaborate with product team to implement the “Sec” in their DevSecOps.
- Research, follow, identify, and report on new exploits that affect Neptune and its products.
Which is our Tech stack?
- Databases (MS SQL, PostgreSQL, S4 Hana, sqlite)
- Mobile (Cordova/Capacitor)
- CI/CD (git, github, unit/integration/end to end tests)
- SAP (ABAP)
- Cloud (Azure, AWS)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Proactive attitude.
- Takes initiative.
- Good communicator.
- Loves to automate things.
- Former experience as Cyber Security engineer or similar role (titles tend be different per company).
- We don’t expect a candidate that has experience with the entire tech stack Neptune has, however, you are expected be open to learn and work with new tech stack that’s outside your comfort zone.
- Former experience with Cyber Security Engineering.
Why should you choose to join our not-so-ordinary tech company as your next career?
- Opportunity to continuously learn and adapt, especially working in a fast-changing technology company
- Global experience
- An open, fast-paced yet still fun and multinational working environment
- Engaging with almost all team members in our global organization
- Being a part of a certified Great Place to Work
- An organization, where exceptional talents can make a real impact
- Social, open, and modern working environment
- Competitive compensation packages, including semi-annual bonuses
Interested in joining our dynamic and great work environment? Send your CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Founded in 2011, Neptune Software is headquartered in Oslo, with offices in Hamburg and London. Neptune Software is a B2B software product company that builds low and no code products part of Neptune’s Digital Experience Platform (DXP).
With a footprint of more than 650 customers and over 3,5 million end users across the globe we are delivering on the promise of ‘digital transformation’ to our clients. We have a diverse group of people of over 30 different nationalities working together. Our culture is one of honesty, transparency, collaboration, and equality.
We are growing significantly so we can accommodate our big ambitions for the Digital Experience Platform!