As a Channel Sales Manager, you will further accelerate our channel business, growing it substantially from where we are today. You will be responsible for developing and executing the Channel Sales strategy. You will work closely with several Neptune partners, helping them focus on Neptune’s DX Platform offerings and supporting them in the sales cycle and closing business.
In this role you will be responsible for acquiring, enabling and managing Channel Partners, growing the indirect revenue. You will drive sales activities by generating pipeline with partners and through lead generation.
- Position Neptune DX Platform as the preferred Integration and Development platform for rapid application development at our Partners
- Build strategic relationships with partners at multiple levels
- Research and identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partners.
- Manage current channel partner relationships
- Develop new Partner Sales Strategy
- Solution orientated approach
- Be the voice of the partner community in our planning and strategy
- Build up and expand an internal and external network of relationships, especially with partners, customers, and prospect companies.
- Drive sales through targeted market activities
- Be a brand champion and educate prospective partners on Neptune’s value proposition
- Manage, track and report sales activities using Salesforce
- Work with our Pre-Sales team to create an effective lead generation, pipeline development, and revenue generation approach
- Coordinate marketing activities with the Marketing team.
- Identify partner GTM &/or services offerings; working with partner sales resources, services, marketing, etc. develop & launch offerings to point of incremental join revenue achievement
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience including 8+ years of sales experience in the technology or SaaS industry
- At least 5 years of B2B partner/channel sales experience
- Demonstrated success in exceeding sales targets using a consultative, solutions-focused approach
- Ability to build relationships with Global 1000 senior line-of-business and IT executives
- Proven 'hunter' selling skills
- Passion for working with emerging technologies and a desire to deeply understand and demonstrate Neptune’s functionality
- Excellent English written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in an ambitious environment
- Experience with Salesforce CRM, LinkedIn/LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Consistent self-motivation and drive – a self-starter attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Good time management with strong organizational skills
- Bonus: Knowledge of the SAP partner eco-system
- A deep understanding of partner sales models, in particular 2-tier distribution models
- Extensive experience in channel sales management
- Leadership, organisation and management strength
- Autonomous, disciplined, hands-on, get-it-done mentality
- Ability to capture customer requirements, evaluate gaps, identify and create opportunities
- Comfort with fast-paced, high pressure environments and ambitious goals
- Fluent in French and English languages
Why should you choose to join our not-so-ordinary tech company as your next career?
- Opportunity to continuously learn and adapt, especially working in a fast-changing technology company
- Global experience
- An open, fast-paced yet still fun and multinational working environment
- Engaging with almost all team members in our global organization
- Being a part of a certified Great Place to Work
- An organization, where exceptional talents can make a real impact
- Social, open, and modern working environment
- Competitive compensation packages, including semi-annual bonuses
Interested in joining our dynamic and great work environment? Send your CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com
Founded in 2011, Neptune Software is headquartered in Oslo, with offices in Hamburg and London. Neptune Software is a B2B software product company that builds low and no code products part of Neptune’s Digital Experience Platform (DXP).
With a footprint of more than 650 customers and over 3,5 million end users across the globe we are delivering on the promise of ‘digital transformation’ to our clients. We have a diverse group of people of over 30 different nationalities working together. Our culture is one of honesty, transparency, collaboration, and equality.
We are growing significantly so we can accommodate our big ambitions for the Digital Experience Platform!