We are looking for an individual who can support our customers and partners in developing, use and integration of the Neptune DX Platform. You will provide technical support and training for customers and partners to maximize the Neptune DX Platform value. Therefore, we’re looking for someone with superior technical expertise and a problem-solving aptitude.
- Build great looking Apps with the Neptune DX Platform;
- Be a part of the Neptune delivery team, working on Neptune implementation projects both for partners and customers;
- Be a trusted advisor for customers and partners on all topics related to user experience and Neptune DX platform;
- Technical pre-sales and building proof of concepts;
- Provide feedback to the development department on improvements and participate on testing for new releases;
- Serve as Neptune DX Platform trainer to customers and partners.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar
- Web Development Technologies
- SAP Technology, ABAP
- Project oriented work experience
- Solution architecture
- Languages: Fluent English plus fluent in one additional language.
Why should you choose to join our not-so-ordinary tech company as your next career?
- Opportunity to continuously learn and adapt, especially working in a fast-changing technology company
- Global experience
- An open, fast-paced yet still fun and multinational working environment
- Engaging with almost all team members in our global organization
- Being a part of a certified Great Place to Work
- An organization, where exceptional talents can make a real impact
- Social, open, and modern working environment
- Competitive compensation packages, including semi-annual bonuses
Interested in joining our dynamic and great work environment? Send your CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Founded in 2011, Neptune Software is headquartered in Oslo, with offices in Hamburg and London. Neptune Software is a B2B software product company that builds low and no code products part of Neptune’s Digital Experience Platform (DXP).
With a footprint of more than 650 customers and over 3,5 million end users across the globe we are delivering on the promise of ‘digital transformation’ to our clients. We have a diverse group of people of over 30 different nationalities working together. Our culture is one of honesty, transparency, collaboration, and equality.
We are growing significantly so we can accommodate our big ambitions for the Digital Experience Platform!