Neptune Software is currently seeking a Stack Web Developer to join our Engineering Team. In this job, you will be part of the team that builds and develops our Neptune DXP – Open Edition, currently used in 41 countries by more than 3 million end-users.
Norway, Germany, UK, Netherlands
We are looking for an individual with superior technical expertise and a problem-solving attitude; someone who loves coding and seeing their work put into action. A person with a natural interest and curiosity to learn new technologies. Someone who is comfortable working both independently and in teams. Furthermore, a person who is creative, passionate, and eager to take initiative.
- Be part of the Neptune Software core developer team, constantly expanding and improving the Neptune DXP
- Build great looking apps with the Neptune DXP
- Be aware of the direction technology is going and be proactive in implementing the necessary changes to ensure that the company is moving in line with that
- Collaborate with our team on the product’s lifecycle
- Create clean, testable, and well-documented code
- Participate in product improvements and testing for new releases
- Web Development Technologies
- Project-oriented work experience
- Solution architecture
- Languages: Fluent English
What we offer
- The opportunity to be part of a vibrant, energetic, global team in an international work environment
- Emerging and leading technology
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Participation in the company’s bonus model based on company performance in addition to the base salary
- Opportunity to build real things and make a difference by putting your code into production
- Opportunity to be a part of a certified Great Place to Work
- A flexible and fun place to work
Interested in joining our dynamic and great work environment? Send your CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Founded in 2011, Neptune Software is headquartered in Oslo, with offices in Hamburg and London. Neptune Software is a B2B software product company that builds low and no code products part of Neptune’s Digital Experience Platform (DXP).
With a footprint of more than 650 customers and over 3,5 million end users across the globe we are delivering on the promise of ‘digital transformation’ to our clients. We have a diverse group of people of over 30 different nationalities working together. Our culture is one of honesty, transparency, collaboration, and equality.
We are growing significantly so we can accommodate our big ambitions for the Digital Experience Platform!