In this position, you will be responsible for providing comprehensive support in the day-to-day operations of the German team and global human resources. You are working at the interface between global human resources, global finance, and Hamburg-based German management, ensuring that all administrative activities are efficiently addressed.
HR Coordinator (50%) is responsible for providing comprehensive support in the day-to-day operations of global human resources, including new employee onboarding, maintenance of employee records, assisting in the recruitment process, and more. You will work closely with employees globally to provide effective HR service and support in the achievement of the company’s goals and objectives.
Office Manager (50%) is responsible for ensuring that all of the Hamburg-based administrative and financial activities are efficiently addressed, including team events, travel arrangements, supply and equipment purchasing, administrative support, and related activities.
In this position, you will be reporting to the HR Manager and the Managing Director for DACH.
- Prepares and posts job advertisements, arranges interviews, and maintains applicant tracking data
- Provides general administrative support such as arranging meetings, maintaining correspondence with different parties, updating forms, and documents
- Prepares documentation for new hires
- Prepares documentation for changes in pay and position
- Assists in the maintenance of employee directory, recruitment records, and company organizational charts
- Responds to and processes various requests forms
- Keeps up to date on current issues and matters in the organization related to the HR department
- Administers and monitors new hire's onboarding
- Maintains and updates job descriptions
- Maintains employee files
- Gathers information needed to place new employees on payroll and benefits
- Provides assistance in monitoring employee vacation and other leave requests
- Interacts with and supplies information to payroll consultants in Germany, employees, and job applicants.
- Interacts with and supports local German management in financial and administrative tasks
- Organizes local activities and travel for Hamburg-based events
- Organizes document flow and archiving at the Hamburg office
- Organizes employee supply ordering and inventory, record, and file retention
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or similar
- 2 years of Human Resources, Office Management, or general administrative experience
- Good problem-solving skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Able to operate under pressure and facilitate a team-building environment
- Proficient in Office365
- Ability to deliver effective results, meet tight deadlines and targets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- German and English fluency is a must
Why should you choose to join our not-so-ordinary tech company as your next career?
- Opportunity to continuously learn and adapt, especially working in a fast-changing technology company
- Global experience
- An open, fast-paced yet still fun and multinational working environment
- Engaging with almost all team members in our global organization
- Being a part of a certified Great Place to Work
- An organization, where exceptional talents can make a real impact
- Social, open, and modern working environment
- Competitive compensation packages, including semi-annual bonuses
Interested in joining our dynamic and great work environment? Send your CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Neptune Software is a rapid application development platform vendor with more than 600 enterprise customers and over 3 million licensed end users globally that empowers IT departments to deliver tangible business outcomes. Neptune Software offers with its Neptune DXP, a leading low-code, SAP-centric, enterprise app development platform to digitize and optimize business processes and user interfaces – at scale and with ease. Neptune DXP provides a fast and cost-effective way to industrialize the development of custom applications - saving companies time and money on development, integration, and operations.