We are looking for an individual who can support our customers and partners in their journey with Neptune DXP. This person will be involved in implementation projects, proofs-of-concept, provide technical support and training for customers and partners to maximize Neptune DXP value. We’re looking for someone with superior technical expertise and a problem-solving aptitude.
This person must have a natural interest and curiosity to learn new technologies. They are comfortable working both independently and in teams. They are customer – and service oriented (i.e. people and consulting skills), keen on sharing knowledge and experience. This person must have the ability to handle multiple roles/assignments and projects. They also love to travel.
- ABAP development skills
- SAP technology know-how
- Web Development experience is a plus
- SAP Cloud Platform experience is a plus
- Project oriented work experience
- Solution architecture
- Fluent in German and English
What we offer
- The opportunity to be part of a vibrant, energetic, global team in an international work environment
- Permanent work contract
- Participation in the company’s bonus model based on company performance in addition to the base salary
- Be a part of a certified Great Place to Work
- Opportunity to work with big companies such as Charité Berlin, Dussmann Group, Alba Group, Open Grid Europe GmbH, Transgourmet GmbH, and Meyer Werft GmbH & Co. KG
Interested in joining our dynamic and great work environment? Send your CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Neptune Software is a rapid application development platform vendor with more than 600 enterprise customers and over 3 million licensed end users globally that empowers IT departments to deliver tangible business outcomes. Neptune Software offers with its Neptune DXP, a leading low-code, SAP-centric, enterprise app development platform to digitize and optimize business processes and user interfaces – at scale and with ease. Neptune DXP provides a fast and cost-effective way to industrialize the development of custom applications - saving companies time and money on development, integration, and operations.