The Go-To-Market team is responsible for providing technical solutions to new and existing customers and partners. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a passion for learning new technologies and people skills to join and add value to a dedicated and important team in our company.
In close coordination with the Go-To-Market team, this individual will be responsible for actively driving the Go-To-Market process. They are someone who is able to articulate the company’s technology and products, positioning to both business and technical users. This person is someone who can identify customer's technical and business requirements and present solutions based on the capabilities of our products. They will support the sales team on proposal activities. This person must have a problem-solving aptitude.
This person needs a natural interest and curiosity to learn new technologies. They are comfortable working both independently and in teams and are customer – and service-oriented (i.e. people and consulting skills), keen on sharing knowledge and experience. They must have the ability to handle multiple roles/assignments and projects and like to travel.
- Demo Neptune DXP
- Develop applications for customer use cases
- Perform training for customer development resources (virtually and on-site)
- Evangelize the developer community
- Emergency customer support
- Technical pre-sales and building proofs-of-concept
- Provide feedback to the development department on improvements and participate in testing for new releases
- Present and demo the Company and its products at different events
- Serve as Neptune DXP trainer to customers and partners
- Web Development experience is a plus
- Any Cloud Platform experience
- Project-oriented work experience
- Solution architecture;
- A great evangelist and presenter
- Ability to develop effective working relationships internally and externally, working closely with our global Go-To-Market team and the local sales team, but also with our customers and partners
- Fluent in English
What we offer
- Competitive compensation
- Participation in the company bonus scheme
- Competitive benefits
- Opportunity to learn and grow
- An international work environment where you'll continuously engage with all team members in different territories
- Flat hierarchies
- Flexible working environment
- Emerging and leading technology
- Work on exciting projects for the largest companies in the world
- Opportunity to travel and discover our Norwegian roots (whenever traveling is possible again)
- A certified Great Place to Work
Want to be part of this exciting young company with a great future in one of the fastest sectors of technology growth in the Market? Want to join the team that is a true disruptor in the enterprise app market and driving digital transformation strategies that are helping define, create and implement award-winning User Experiences for millions of users globally? Send your CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Neptune Software is a rapid application development platform vendor with more than 600 enterprise customers and over 3 million licensed end users globally that empowers IT departments to deliver tangible business outcomes. Neptune Software offers with its Neptune DXP, a leading low-code, SAP-centric, enterprise app development platform to digitize and optimize business processes and user interfaces – at scale and with ease. Neptune DXP provides a fast and cost-effective way to industrialize the development of custom applications - saving companies time and money on development, integration, and operations.